Compliments And Complaints
All Doctors, Nurses and staff aim to provide a satisfactory service at all times. It would be very useful if you could tell us how well we are doing. You can do this by sending in a compliment about any of our Doctors, Nurses and staff.
- If you have a complaint or concern about the service you have received from the Doctors or any staff working in this Practice, please let us know. We operate a complaints procedure as part of a NHS system for dealing with complaints. Our complaints procedure meets national criteria.
- Complaints should be addressed to the Practice Manager, and must be in writing with the time and date to be able to re-solve this matter quickly for you.
- Alternatively, you may ask for an appointment with the Practice Manager in order to discuss your concerns. It may well be possible to help resolve your complaint verbally. She will also explain the complaints procedure to you and will make sure that your concerns are dealt with promptly. It will be a great help if you are as specific as possible about your complaint.
- Please let us have details of your complaint within six months of the incident that caused the problem; or within six months of discovering that you have a problem, provided this is within 12 months of the incident.
- We hope that most problems can be sorted out easily and quickly, often at the time they arise and with the person concerned. If however your problem cannot be sorted out at Practice level you may wish to contact PALS for further help and advice.