If there is a medical emergency you should call 999 or attend the local hospital Accident & Emergency Department.
Ways to book appointments with the Doctor or a Nurse.
- By telephone 0208 692 8299 Select Opt. 1
- In person from 8.00AM onwards
- Online booking is available for booking Appointments and requests for prescriptions. Please ask reception how to register.
- In addition we have a GP EXTENDED ACCESS SERVICE. Click here for more information or check at reception for details.
- Self referral services that do not require a practice appointment i.e IAPT, Podiatry. Click here for more information.
- To use NHS services efficiently please use pharmacy first for minor ailments.
- With issues relating to housing applications Mornington surgery can only provide medical details if indicated.
If more than one member of your family wishes to be seen by a doctor or nurse then please make separate appointments.
Children under 16 years of age should be accompanied by an adult.
Please note: each appointment slot is 10 minutes long and is suitable for one problem at a time. If you have a complex issue to discuss or more than one problem, please book a double appointment at the time of calling.
The doctor on duty for the day are able to see emergencies on the same day.
If you already have a letter from the practice, you can register for the full online service straight away. Just follow the instructions when you click on the link below.
Cancellations and Failure to Attend Booked Appointments
We appreciate that you may not be able to keep an appointment on occasion. However we do require you to give us as much advanced notice as possible so that we can offer the time to someone else.